The course helps students to gain knowledge about different techniques and the cutting edge technologies that help in selling better. During the course, the students are made to solve a number of assignments that help in preparing them for the real life challenges which allows them to formulate solutions to the difficulties with a confident approach.
Since, marketing is never a one man job, and requires the performance from the entire team; thus, during the post graduate degree, the students are made to learn working in the team. The college offers opportunities to student to learn team work through various group workshops and presentations where the students are required to resolve their conflict and work as a team in order to complete the project. Pursuing an MBA in marketing not only promises a better pay package for the students, but also an overall growth and transformation in their career.
During the course of MBA in Marketing, the students are prepared to work in important areas, namely, strategic thinking, analytical thinking, conceptual thinking, problem solving, leadership etc. The skills so gained can be used across industries and roles; this is the reason the top firms of the countries across the globe, values the graduates of this course. The top sectors hiring Marketing post graduates include Technology, consulting, healthcare, consumer packaged goods, digital media, and business development.
MBA in Marketing can provide career success to the following categories of students in particular:
- Graduates who aspires to rise to C-suite level in the organisation
- Marketing Research Analysts who are responsible for creating, building, fixing, developing and growing the organisation’s business revenue
- Graduate students who are looking for a course which can provide a launching pad and possessing a broad skill set including mathematics and communication
- Digital marketing professionals who are responsible for setting marketing strategies for earning profit for the firm.
- Marketing professionals who wish to enter unique territories and markets as an entrepreneur
- Brand Managers working in digital and online marketing teams of their companies
- Media planners, Sales Managers, Digital Marketing Managers and Marketing Managers who are looking for opportunities to enhance their knowledge base and skills.