The Learner’s University college in Dubai, UAE is offering a program of MBA in Human Resource from Singhania University with a vision to develop outstanding HR leaders who possess the skills and knowledge required to successfully manage the human capital. The course cover serious, challenging and critical issues involved in the people profession, including, organisational management, strategy building, high performance, contemporary challenges in managing people, well-being, quantitative and qualitative analysis. The education of MBA in Human Resource is imparted through a series of case studies. A number of self contained workshops are also organised for creating an engaging experience for the students. Guest lectures and conferences with high profile contributors in the field of human resource are also organised to give the students a peep into the real corporate world.
The curriculum primarily includes, organisational design theory, strategic HR, corporate cultures, business finance, leadership, strategy and analytics, HR management and operations management. Most of the modules are delivered in the form of group tutorials, lectures and seminars. The class size is purposely kept small in order to ensure that a team oriented approach is incorporated in solving the business problems. Students are required to learn about each other through participation into a series of outdoor activities. The students are even encouraged to work as interns during the summer to gain professional experience. Special projects and student research programs are also organised for the purpose of providing practical experience to the students.
MBA in Human Resource is the best program to enroll into for the following set of candidates:
- HR Managers who wish to future proof their career in the people profession
- Managers who are equipped with task of workforce management in their organisation
- Recruitment managers entrusted with recruiting and retaining talent in the organisation
- Training and Development specialist and Labour Relations Manager
- Graduate students who wish to build a career in workforce management or other aspects of HR.
- HR professionals who wish to develop critical skills and gain knowledge of the subject
- Digital Managers who are involved in managing the workforce remotely.
- Insurance specialists desirous of gaining knowledge about different aspects of Human Resource.